Species Pelargonium rogersii
Pictures from Observations
Named after Rev. William Moyle Rogers (1835-1920), clergyman and specialist on Rubus. He was brought to the Cape by Bishop Gray in 1860 and appointed vice-principal of Bishop's College (Bishops) in Cape Town. His holy orders stationed him at Riversdale from January - June 1860, at George from June 1860 - September 1862 and then briefly at Caledon from October 1862. His whole cape collection is stored at the British Museum.